KIRDARC Nepal is an NGO dedicated to Human Rights, Peace Building, Media and Development in Karnali Zone since 1999. It works with a mission to enable Karnali people to claim and exercise their rights for poverty reduction and improved livelihoods through their organization, research, policy advocacy and judicious resources mobilization. It has been implementing various project/programs with the funding support of different partner organizations.
|Jobs Function:||NGO / INGO / Social work||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Mid Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Jumla||Min. Experience Year:||1 Years|
|Education Degree:||Intermediate||No. of Openings:||3|
|Deadline:||Monday, Dec 04, 2017 (6 days left)||Preferred Gender:||Any|
- He/She will be responsible to implement the filed level activities and work under supervision and instruction of Sponsorship Field Mobilizer Team Leader.
- Should have Understanding of poverty issues, development theories and sustainable development practices.
- Strong coordination skills with local level stakeholders (Parents, school management committee, child clubs, health institutions, rural municipality, cooperatives and various community groups)
- Good translation skills both English to Nepali and vice versa Computer and Technology literacy
- Good computer skills including Word and Excel Latest technology friendly (Use of Smart phones, digital cameras, tablets)
- Fresher’s also can apply.
- Higher Secondary degree (+ 2) in any relevant field with more than 1 years experience in Development Sector.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their current CV and application letter to the email address [email protected] addressing to The Human Resource Department, KIRDARC Nepal or submit the hard copy to KIRDARC, District Office Jumla within 4th of December 2017
- Please indicate the position title while applying for on the subject of your application. Preference will be given to disadvantaged groups (women, Dalit, Janajati) and local resident in the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries shall not be entertained.