Kathmandu World School, a semi-residential school with world-class infrastructure and facilities, has relocated to a new complex at Surya Binayak Municipality – 7, Gundu, Bhaktapur
|Jobs Function:||Admin/General Mgmt/Operations||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Senior Level||Offered Salary:||55,000 – 75,000 / month|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||5 Years|
|Education Degree:||Master||No. of Openings:||1|
|Deadline:||Saturday, Dec 09, 2017 (11 days left)||Preferred Gender:||Any|
- Plan and organizea variety of extra–curricular activities to ensure the holistic development of students and support overall learning outcomes,
- Prepare, in conjunction with the respective Heads of School, a whole-school Activity Master Calendar (AMC), and make it available to each School, students and staff,
- Make schedules and arrangements of facilities and personnel for all scheduled extra-curricular subjects such as visual arts/performance arts/sportsand co–curricular activitiessuch as intra-school and inter-school competitions, music festivals, plays, fests,etc.,
- Plan and organize various inter-house and inter-school competitions to boost student’s confidence, and encourage students to participate in such competitions,
- Assist the Leadership Team in recruiting and selecting extra-curricular activity coaches/ specialist teachers, and provide them with training, assistance and alsoorientation in order to familiarize them with the vision, mission, valuesand system of the school,
- Coordinate and consult with coaches/ specialist teachers regularly to fine-tune the extra-curricular activity programmes to avoid overlapping of activities,
- Recommend to the Head of Students Affairs, after consultation with department heads and teachers, the overall ECA budget and the purchase of all supplies and equipment for school activities within that budget,
- Record and control the administration of the extra-curricular activities fund,
- Design and develop an evaluation and performance appraisal system for the proper assessment of various activities, clubs, coaches/ specialist teachers and student performance,
- Keep accurate records of student attendance, performance and participation in all activities, and guide students accordingly,
- Submit report to the Head of Student Affairs at the end of each term,
- Formvarious school clubs andorganize club activities including community services,
- Attend staff training and professional development sessions,
- Be attentive to safety measures and remind coaches/specialist teachers to abide by the safety guidelines,
- Enforce the school’s rules, regulations and policy in the ECA department and its programmes,
- Perform any other duties as necessary including supervisory duties as per the directives of the Head of Education/ Head of Student Affairs,
- Assist in supervising student entrance/ dismissal, cafeteria and hallway duty, as needed under the direction of the Head of Education/ Principal and Head of Student Affairs and Administration.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a reputed school/ college(s),
- Must be capable of assessing extracurricular and youth activities including community services,
- Should be familiar with the National Curriculum, and be able to integrate core subjects with extra–curricular activities,
- Good organizational, managerial and interpersonal skills is essential,
- Believes in a collaborative effort, and has a strong work ethic,
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Must have a Master’s degree in any discipline, preferably in Physical Education.
Salary and Facilities
- Monthly salary will be between Nepalese Rs.55,000.0 and 75,000.0,
- Opportunities for training and professional development will be provided. There will be excellent prospects for career growth.
- Festival allowance, leave allowance, food, etc. will be provided, and provident fund will be provided upon confirmation.
Interested candidates with zeal to contribute and deliver positive results are requested to send their application and a detailed curriculum vitae along with a letter of interest stating suitability for the position to [email protected]edu.np by Thursday, 4:30 p.m., November 9, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the recruitment process.