Crown Plaza®Hotels & Resorts, are dynamic full-service upscale hotels for the frequent traveler that is ambitious and constantly striving for personal and professional success. With nearly 400 hotels located in major urban centers, gateway cities and resort destinations in more than 60 countries, we are everywhere you need us to be. Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts is part of IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group), the world’s largest hotel company, and a member of Priority Club® Rewards, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty program. Soaltee Crowne Plaza is an exceptional blend of resort like setting and traditional elegance combining state of the art facilities with service par excellence in the amicable environment making it a preferred destination for business meetings, leisure and all celebrations. We’re looking forward to welcoming you, here and all around the world!
|Jobs Function:||Admin/General Mgmt/Operations||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Senior Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||2 Years|
|Education Degree:||Bachelor||No. of Openings:||1|
|Deadline:||Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 (1 days left)||Preferred Gender:||Any|
- Ensure all meetings inquiries are handled within Meeting Success standard procedures and always meet 2-hour turnaround standard.
- Ensure that all client requirements have been confirmed and that these details are accurately and thoroughly communicated to the hotel operation in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of competitor activities to ensure our product and services are ahead of competition.
- Age: Between the range of 25-35 years
- Candidate should have pleasing personality with good communication skills in English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position or in a position of handling administration in a reputed organization.
- Candidate should be a Hotel Management Graduate or MBA from a reputed Management school.
- Interested and qualified Nepali candidates can send your CV to the Human Resources, Soaltee Crowne Plaza, Tahachal, PO Box 97, Kathmandu, Nepal or email to November [email protected] latest by November 29, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview