Nepal GoodWeave Foundation was established in December 1995 as a result of joint collaboration among carpet entrepreneurs; child-right NGOs; and international development organizations, viz. UNICEF, the German Agency for Technical Co-operation (GTZ), and the Asian American Free Labour Institute (AAFLI).
|Jobs Function:||Admin/General Mgmt/Operations||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Mid Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Sindhupalchok||Min. Experience Year:||Not Required|
|Education Degree:||SLC (10th)||No. of Openings:||3|
|Deadline:||Monday, Dec 04, 2017 (8 days left)||Preferred Gender:||Any|
- Visit houses of beneficiaries and collect necessary information.
- Collect detail information of Indentified beneficiaries, their family condition and their associated problems whenever required.
- Facilitate the beneficiaries to make houses using CSEB.
- Regular monitoring of the activities which are going on in the villages.
- Regular follow up with the community houses of beneficiaries which are being built.
- Coordinate with local government authority for reconstruction of their houses.
- Report to project coordinator Housing and livelihood support project.
- SLC/ SEE
- Please send the application form ( https://goo.gl/xjXEDA ) and details CV with supporting documents/ certificate and send it to [email protected]