4Nations International is pioneer in education and migration services to Australia. It is one of the leaders in its field. It has strong and professional team and has helped many clients over the period of more than a decade.
|Jobs Function:||Secretarial / Front Office||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Mid Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||2 Years|
|Education Degree:||Intermediate||No. of Openings:||1|
|Deadline:||Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 (7 days left)||Preferred Gender:||Any|
- Answer phone calls, take messages, transfer calls as necessary.
- Meet and greet customers and offer great customer service.
- Social media management, business promotion, including facebook, Instagram etc.
- Design and send email newsletters to clients.
- Update facebook and Instagram.
- Visitor management, caller management, assist with converting customers.
- Manage and organize office management, marketing materials, stationeries etc.
- Scan, print, record keeping assistance.
- Liaise with Australian offices and other Nepal offices.
- Liaise with other stakeholders, governments etc.
- Research and analysis of abroad education industry.
- CRM System management, database management, record keeping.
- Contact and develop referral partners and assist them with their business through us.
- Contact and develop referral relationship with high schools, colleges, smaller consultancies.
- Organise events, promotions, fairs, seminars for business promotion in abroad study.
- Keep up to date with the visa rules and regulations and industry trends.
- Be an ethical role model to students and customers.
- Offer great service to our referral partners and improve customer service.
- Social Media, facebook, Instagram literacy.
- Experience in the field of education marketing or reception.
- Must have good command of written and spoken English.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Must be computer proficiency in MS-office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and Internet is required.
- Priority will be given to the experienced candidates.
- Plus 2 or equivalent.